///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I'd say this is incorrect.

McLaren: One of the top 3 chassis now mated with the best PU and probably the best in-season development record, historically.

Fezza: You never know what they will come up with especially with being humiliated over the PU issue in 2019.

Force India, er, Racing Point, ummm, tRacing Point, dammit Aston Martin: They have punched above their weight for quite a while and now have funding, leadership, a hopefully resurgent VET, and a billionaire with an NO BS attitude in ultimate leadership. They are to be feared.

RBR is, potentially, in quite a bit of trouble. Lastly, Mercedes AMG F1 has been developing the car since the before the summer break.

Lastly, Sir Lewis is in the seat. That is a better prospect than Max in the lead seat.
Well my friend , if I was you ...I would throw my words in a scale !

• Lewis Hamilton

After this season HAM is done at Mercedes (90 % chance) His discussion was pretty bad with Daimler regarding his extreme contract demands .
HAM has put Daimler with their neck and back against the wall , because HAM knew that Mercedes-Daimler wants that 8th WDC and World constructors title absolutely !
That's why he got a one year contract and NOT his requested 3 year contract ..
#nolongerfriends !

• Max Verstappen

MAX has an escape clause in his RB contract , from the moment when the RB16-B isn't competitive enough to fight for the title ...
MAX can walk whenever he wants it !
I know already from last week and from today again that MAX is the #1 as for HAM's replacement at Mercedes in 2022 !!!

• Confirmed by Christian Horner and Toto Wolff .

So my friend , probably by this we can't fight anymore in 2022 !
How about that ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59600.00
DrFerry6727.00