View Single Post
      01-03-2020, 09:06 AM   #11
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlpfcb View Post
I have logged 1500 miles in the last 6 months. I try to stay between 50 - 70 miles per week. Posted some great times this year with a 1:20 half marathon which was a PR and 2:51 Full Marathon. This year I'm going to work to reducing the half marathon down to 1:15 and my full marathon down to 2:40. This is also going to be my first year im going to attempt a double marathon coming in at about 53 miles with a target goal of running a 100 mile race by the end of the year. Super excited for this years race season, hoping to get in at least 10 - 15 races and hit some PRs.
Those are great times! I did two halfs (on my own - no race) last year and got 1:48 for the better of the two. While I am not interested in a full marathon, the half is pretty fun.

I'm near Washington DC - the Marine Corps Marathon also has a 10K, but last year they just started an Ultra. Super fun and great scenery to run through!