04-09-2020, 09:17 AM   #15
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiver View Post
How are you grading these companies? Are the lower tier ones, the ones not paying the inflated supplements?
No they will outright deny a legitimate claim. They play the odds, if out of a 100 claims made let's say only 50% will fight back. Most people don't know what their rights are and what to do if you are denied a claim.

Other companies will submit a very low sum to complete your restoration project. Example a 50 foot piece of gutter gets destroyed, the bad graded carrier will submit 150 for a new gutter with labor. No one ( legitimate company)is taking a full crew and cutting a piece of gutter for $150.

Had a roof damaged by a tree, instead of doing the right thing and replacing the roof that adjuster told HO he can cut shingles to fit and just do a patch..... this after I submitted The manufacturer's engineering report clearly stating the existing shingles and the ones being produced today cannot be combined

These stories can go on and on

LOOK AT WHAT THE INSURANCE COMPANIES DID DURING SANDY HURRICANE! THEY COMPLETELY CHANGED ENGINEERING REPORTS TO FIT THEIR NARRATIVE