View Single Post
      01-09-2021, 05:07 PM   #14
rikwynnpa
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 G29 Z4 3.0

About right

A 10% discount on a Z4 convertible in the dead of winter on a unit thats not in inventory (no dealer carrying costs) seems about right. I got a similar price about a year ago on mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geradeaus View Post
So I've been lurking the G29 Forum for some time watching the posts seeing what was going on in the Covid-19 marketplace regarding getting a decent deal on a new Z4. I have to admit I was worried that it was going to be an ordeal and that there would be delays in getting my order into production. After corresponding with a low-price internet dealer I was familiar with I also was worried that there would be no deals on Z4s for some time.

Regardless, on Sunday afternoon I sent a flurry of emails to many dealerships across the U.S. indicating I was ready to sign if I got a deal I was happy with. One dealer never responded, four dealerships said "we can't help you" and one dealership called me with an offer. With very little negotiation I got a price of $54,855 on a $60,085 MSRP 2021 Z4 sDrive30i. The price included a discount of $500 from BMW's Military Program (wife's a brat) but most of the discount was from the dealership.

With such a good deal I had no hesitation signing on the dotted line. That was Sunday night. My order entered production today!

Now, I can't say that there is another deal equal to what I got with this dealership, but I do know that the sales manager and sales advisor I worked with were very professional, capable and are generally known to offer good deals. If you would like to know who I worked with me, please message me through this site as I am more than happy to share names and contact info. Good dealerships and people should be rewarded for good work.

It's a trip talking to various sales advisors. I had one that actually asked me what monthly payment I wanted rather than telling me the price on the car! Another dealership told me I wasn't in their geographic area even though I am taking delivery at the Performance Delivery Center. Any dealership can sell to anyone taking delivery there.

So cool to go from email for quote to a VIN and production in five days. I know Z4s are fast but ...
Appreciate 0