View Single Post
      01-13-2021, 04:35 PM   #26
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Predictions for 2021 - stuff will happen and it will upset damn near everyone. For those that don't get upset, they will poke fun at the others. Then, something will happen that will upset the.....non-upsetters, then those who were originally upset, will poke fun at them. This will come from many different stimuli. If we can make it through the end of January without a war with ourselves, I will call this a success.

I also predict a Dexter reunion, Season 3 of Ozark will be amazing and the new James Bond movie will not be worth the wait of the delays.

I'm a type A personality, so I predict that I will continue to be frustrated on a daily basis by the lack of consideration from other inhabitants of this planet.

OH, and ALIENS......mark my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I tend to be similar to a horse with blinders, if it is not in my way then I don't give a shit.
This exact mentality is what I walked away from 2020 with. Leave my money and mental stability alone is all I ask.
Appreciate 5
Tommy-G4478.50
MKSixer34173.50
jesm207.50