FormulaMMM
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

No flame throwing, but some feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Alonso - Why is he coming back? Good for Renault, good for F1, and bet he whips Ocon. Is there a faster alternative waiting in the wings? Remains to be seen. Look forward to seeing him back.
Kimi - Give up the seat for a younger driver. Soon as a younger Alfa teammate clearly outpaces him, then I agree to forfeit the entertainment value that is Kimi, but not before then.
KMAG - Crash magnet and bad decision maker.
RoGro - See above. I love him as a personality & he is fast but enough is enough. Agreed, they both deserve to go.
Kyvat - He hasn't progressed though he puts in good performances on occasion. Probably helped seal the deal on Albon yesterday. On his tail for most of the race, but agreed, the RB junior team should be a gateway for future F1 talent. Clear he's not going to be it.
Giovannazi - Really?!?!!! Why is he on the grid FFS?!!!Alfa puts a premium on first lap position improvement, I guess...
Latiffi - C'mon. This is getting embarrassing. When asked over the weekend who he thought was the best up and coming talent in F1, ALO said RUS. I've enjoyed seeing Williams have some moments of relevance this year, none have been thanks to Latifi.
Other 2c --

Seb deserves another shot, and am pulling for him to do well at Aston. Racing Leclerc next season would be fun to see. I think we're looking at apathy on both sides of the relationship at this point, with neither giving their best. Started with the team & car, though, imo. Soon as Seb determined they weren't catering the car to his preferences, he checked out. Unprofessional? Maybe. But I don't think Ferrari always operate in good faith, and if that's Seb's sense, then a middle finger right back every weekend seems fair enough.

Hulk has to be given the RB seat alongside Verstappen...

Perez is deserving of a better seat, but hope he at least lands at Haas. They do business in Mexico, seems to add up.

Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
3798j11168.50
minn1913970.00