Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
It's been explained over and over to you why the current 11 car is suspect and I don't believe it's nonsense, the many pics and info are there and still some ask for proof, next to inspecting one car (with all the equipment) which you know will be denied, so come on you'll have to make do with that and it's no good you saying it's 'monitored' by the back room boys.
Look again at the reaction and final conclusion when Ver complained of the so called red car jet mode; We can talk about till the cows come home even what's happening/happened at fi fa mate.
You do realize that Formula One works the exact opposite as normal juris prudence? You must prove that your car is legal, not the FIA proving that it's illegal. The car has been proven legal. It has answered every question and found ways to innovate that the competition hasn't been able to answer.

Ferrari Jet Mode was clearly illegal as were RBR flexible wings. When these were uncovered they were clamped down through sanctions.

The Mercedes is legal. They did a better job than RBR and continue to do so. Dedicate your time to writing letters to RBR enjoining them to up their game because worrying about how Mercedes performs isn't doing anything for RBR.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 5
minn1913970.00
Steeler2422.00
Bongoxxx804.00