Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
With a lot of advantages .Which other teams don't have ... Approved by the FIA or not , It doesn't matter because they win all the races with the advantages of the car anyway .
And that...."THAT" makes the MERC W11 the fastest car of the decade .
The W11 is actually unbeatable and very reliable, that's what we could see in the last seasons..
Even a grandma-driver like Bottas can win races with the W11's "warp-speed-cruise-control" !
At least "IF" he is allowed to win the race ...
The W11 is the ultimate dream machine for every F1 driver in a seat ! SEB said : I would drive for free to get a W11 seat..

My statement is also PROVE and should be part to make your statement complete .
No driver wins the WDC without advantages. Reliability, aero, suspension AND driver. Mercedes W11 has them all. But it is still not more dominant than the MP4/4 which lost a single race. Nothing else comes close.

And again, the assertion that BOT isn't allowed to win races. This is where you lose credibility, my friend. BOT doesn't win races because he is teamed with HAM. No one wins overall against HAM. Never has happened, never will happen. BUT and ROS each got a season off him in separately unique circumstances but I highly doubt that Lewis will ever be beaten by a teammate again, especially after the ROS debacle.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
minn1914012.00