enthusiasm > practicality
United_States
Rep
Drives: 987 CS | G35x

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Definitely worse. It's BMWs 996

Man there's a lot of 996 slander on this page. It's the most underrated and needlessly maligned 911 of all time, I will die on this hill! (And I swear it's not because I'm actively searching for its 986 lil bro...) [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoale View Post
Agree on 996. People acting like they would chase it out of the driveway if Santa dropped it off for Christmas.
It's crazy to think about how screwing up small things such as headlights (egg yolk) and taillights (too big) can have an infinite negative effect on an otherwise fantastic looking car. Kinda like a cross-eyed supermodel, you'll always be focused on her one bad trait. Porsche learned from their mistake as evidenced by the universally loved 997. Hopefully BMW will also learn when they decide on the facial features of the H series. We learn more from our failures than our successes.
Appreciate 1