09-01-2019, 06:00 PM   #53
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
im not a hater.. i only truly believe that we lost Vet after last year's German GP.. yes his soft tires werent brand new though using or choosing tires partially belongs to drivers as well.. and the gap at the end of the race was bigger than an additional stop with faster tires one way or another.. and 0.7 behind from his teammate with the same car in quali..

Vettel is a driver that can be beaten in his mind first way before overtaking himself.. like he was telling on the radio that Ham is coming way too fast and he ll take us.. or something like that he said on the radio.. i may criticize him a bit harsh but he has 4 tittles in his pocket and recent 1.5 years he can not carry that.. only very few F1 drivers have that many champs.. Vettel is already beaten psychologically this year.. and this fall ll continue until he really does something about it.. but it seems first he needs to beat Leclerc officially from now on..

---

and edit: for the testing part.. yes it was a 2 year old car at that time but Ferrari made some testing with Pirelli as well at that time.. and it was before Merc actually if i remember that right.. 1000km of testing cant be the only reason of one of the most successful team's secret.. it was 6 years ago already..
Sebastian Vettel is really a nice guy . But this season he lost his pedals here...
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
Bartledoo2690.00