06-28-2019, 11:10 PM   #557
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
No matter how many bags of mulch I load in my truck, I always have space for more

I'm starting on my tree rings again. Remove the scalloped borders, take out all the rocks, lift the base ring, pull all the weeds and trim back the grass that grew up, then layer mulch inside the border and top with the rock. Having that base of mulch seems to help with maintaining some moisture to transport fert
pretty much that's what the mulch does is help retain moisture. it does help from the aesthetics side make the flower beds look nice. but he color doesn't last long

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
what benefits do you notice with the carbonx?

so with CarbonX cost wise i'm pretty much saving money big time since I normally use Milorganite at $12.67 per bag so 8 bags is $101.36. this year it went up to $14.67 so with 8 bags $117.36 and it seems to be never in stock. that one bag only covers 2500 sqft so I need 8 bags for my yard. with CarbonX I only need 1 bag which covers 16,600 sqft @ $64.95. as far as benefits pretty much like any other fertilizer out there. Here's the info from the website: Carbon-X™ is sustainably produced, low impact, high performance turf and ornamental fertilizer derived from the renewable energy sector. Carbon-X™ has been developed using a patented technology to homogenize highly reactive porous carbon with N, P, K, Ca, S, Fe, Mg, Mn, humic acids, and kelp.

The Carbon-X™ granular product supplies what soils need to become a healthy, sustainable, functional micro-environment to produce highly functioning turfgrass.

The benefits of Carbon-X™ in your turf program are:
•Increased macro-nutrient efficiency
•Increased root-mass development
•Improved soil carbon levels
•Improved bio-availability of soil-locked nutrients
•Provides balanced micro-nutrient complexes

Carbon-X™ is redefining soil fertility by offering a carbon-based fertility product homogenized with multiple macron-utrient and micro-nutrient inputs and infused with the Greene County Fertilizer N-Ext RGS™.

N-Ext RGS™ is designed to increase rooting and decrease stress pressure caused by heat and drought. The biologically active material contains Humic Acid and Sea Kelp to aid in initial spring green up, to buffer and extend nitrogen release rates, and to add oxygen to the soil profile for greater nutrient uptake.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 06-28-2019 at 11:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
roastbeef11571.50