Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Angry A little "tiny" door ding...

Alright, where to start. I am currently in college at FSU finishing school and I live at a large student apartment complex. It is one of the nicest ones in town and a lot of the kids have cars that mommy and daddy got them so they don't care. I've never met so many people who park like shit in my life. My old car, a Volvo S40 had been hit 3 separate times, all three times a hit and run. I ended up paying over $3,000 to get all the damage fixed. My girlfriends car. a 2001 Toyota Corolla, had been hit once and we were able to find the driver. We ended up getting the runaround from her insurance company and never were able to collect. There were no witnesses to the accident even though the physical evidence linked both cars. So she had to come out of pocket $700. After I got my new E90 we both came up with a plan to protect our cars from being damaged anymore. We would park all the way at the edge of the parking lot to avoid the biggest mass of cars. I would then park in a end spot and she would park close next to me to protect my car and keep as far away from the next spot as she could. Well I went down to my car this morning to drive down to Comcast and bitch them out for screwing up my bill for the 3rd month in a row. The pictures below are what I saw (you can see the side of my E90 in the first picture). My first reaction was . How the hell could someone be that stupid to do that and not move the car. Then my next reaction was . In case it is hard to tell, the cars are actually touching, or "making love" as the responding officer called it. So I call the police and they came out. The officer was in complete disbelief. He took down all the info and looked up hers, gave us a police report, and forwarded the case to the traffic investigative unit to see if charges should be filed against the girl. The best part of the whole thing? The girls insurance company is Geico, the same fuckers who screwed us the last time.

Last edited by Seminole; 08-25-2008 at 07:44 PM..
Appreciate 0