View Single Post
      05-11-2006, 11:59 AM   #1
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

Wow, great day 1g+ worth of damage

Ok, Ok, considering who I am lets have the heat start rolling, but I have to post this since it really pertains to this post. A lot will find it enjoyable and feel I was deserving, if thats the case your correct...

Ok, the asshole I am:

Get pissed off at office when ink runs outa printer, shoot off the staples. Get back and 2 cars are parked in the fire lane across the small alley of our parking area. I cant manouver the car into my spot. The blood goes to my head....

I floor it to the end of the fire lane, turn around, floor it and come withing 2 inches (a screeching stop) of 1 remaining car blocking my spot. I get outa the car and go over the passanger and tell him to roll down the window immediatly... I ask him where the driver went, and he replies "This isnt my car sir, its my bosses and he went into starbucks" (Now i am outa controll irate...)

I get back in the car to leave it somewhere temporarily so I can fight with the asshole who thinks its ok to park in my fire lane. Meanwhile, i feel that from this angle I can swing it in.

So, still pissed, i tried to swing it in and i cut it all the way but still managed to hit a parked car (in which the owner worked next to us).

Now I look like the biggest jerk off EVER. Because the guys I am pissed at just got the last laugh. Anways, I face it like man and go get the woman and explain to her what happened, and she decided she didnt want my insureance info because there was no damage done to her car....

The damage that was done to my car was severe. I needed a WHOLE new bumper. (A month ago my mom was driving it, i figured i let her try it out, and she hit a high curb and offered to pay for it on the spot but I wudent accept it since I had a feeling something else was gonna happen!)

NOW IT GETS FUCKIN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave the office to go down to my body shop guy. I had a 50/50 choice of taking exit 7 and 8. I decide to take exit 7. I come off the exit and I decide to be a asshole and cut someone off and beat them and in the process I took the turn way to fast and sharp, and ocmpletly ripped of the side panel, as well as a the wheel (need a new one) and metal manifold damage under the car....

I guess my entire work day went to this, and it sux!!!!!!!!

However, I completly agree that everything that happened was 100% my fault. I was out of control and I need to get my anger under controll as a important businessman working in greenwich. I am glad I am gonna be hit hard with these fixes because it has taught me a lesson.... Anyways, let the replies start firing away.

-Chris.