Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
From the article -

the team let the Australian know that his car's newly-developed front wing will go to his teammate Sebastian Vettel for the weekend, which brought the Aussie's frustrations to a high sky level.

They gave the best wing to the driver leading the driver standings. Not even close to the idea that they purposely sabotage one drivers car so he will fail.
His frustration came from the fact that he had the wing first and it was decided after the fact to remove it from his car and place on VETs. And yes, VET was leading the championship but still crappy to take it from WEB and give it to VET.

And we won't even bring up Multi-21. They plainly favored VET at the expense of WEB. This is Red Bull and what they do to their 2nd drivers. Not even a whiff of fairness. This is why I'm quite interested to see Checo in the team. I suspect that fireworks will erupt very soon.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0