View Single Post
      09-20-2021, 11:07 AM   #46
COKen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M Rster / Z4 M40i / X5 M50i

And it gets worse!

Starting late last week, every time I tried to check the status of my car (not sure why I bother because it isn't changing), I can see the site load "My Garage", but when it starts to load the tracking section the screen clears and it pops up "We're sorry. An error occurred and My BMW Garage is unavailable at this time. Please try again later or visit BMWUSA.com.".

I tried different computers and different browsers, but they all do the same thing. Just sent a note to the Genius people because the web site doesn't have any links to support. I did express my frustration at how BMW, the plant and the Genius folks are handling the lack of communications. We will see if anything comes from it.

By now my car should be on a ship, or, at the very lease, at the port, but no one has been able to give me any information about where it is. My SA is also unable to get any information. I guess my next action should be to contact BMW USA.
Appreciate 0