View Single Post
      07-10-2020, 01:49 PM   #10
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

The GT3 is awesome, you'll love it if that's what you wind up with. Have you considered an FF? So much car for the money, nice examples in the lower to mid $100's range. I just bought one certified with 2-year warranty for $100k (pretty high miles but can't depreciate much more than this and being certified I know it will have been sorted out already). Original MSRP was over $420k. The V12 is nuts. More comfortable than a 458, easier to get in and out, 4 seats that can all fit actual humans, don't have to worry about scraping on every dip, V12 sound. Some people don't like the looks, I personally think it's one of the best looking Ferrari's ever made.

I have found that when it comes to the GT3/458/other exotics type markets, high miles are a deterrant but only to a certain point. If the miles are high enough and the car is in good enough condition, you will always be at the entry level price point for the model and there will always be someone that wants to make the jump into the next tier of car at that lower price point. I bought my GT3 with 40k miles on it, put 3k on in about 14 months, and sold it for $1,000 less than I paid.
Appreciate 3
Humdizzle6090.00
Pauloxxi339.00