View Single Post
      01-18-2020, 10:52 AM   #1
Relak
Battle Buddy
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3

Deodorant: does the perfect one exist?

So this is a product that when I go to the store to purchase, it takes me FOREVER to pick one out. I'm very picky on the smell and texture - old spice scent is all the same for every stick practically and gel makes me sweat even more for some reason.

So why has no company found a way to market a descent product that actually works and isn't just some combination of chemicals in stick form? I tried the new "Art of Sport" that supposedly partnered with Lebron James or some basketball star to create a deodorant that actually works. It didn't smell awful and the texture seemed like it wouldn't irritate the skin after too many uses, but it definitely did not keep my pits from stinking throughout the day. I was hoping for something that actually had some thought put behind it but was sadly letdown.

Now I'm in search of a new deodorant that I can use and rely on for a long time. Does anyone have any suggestions or specific brands that don't leave your pits chaffing or smelling like they were drenched in aqua velvet?