View Single Post
      12-13-2020, 10:41 AM   #7407
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Glo View Post
Thinking of dating my wife again. Usually we'd have date night once a month. Watch a movie. Pop corn. To be honest it's starting to feel the same. We used to go places. Do things. Yesterday I took her to the mall. Bought her some new sketchers and she was happy. Something we haven't done in years. Both of us were thinking it was good to mix it up. She enjoyed it. Now I'm thinking about what else we can do other than beach walks. More dates.
Interesting. My husband and I were talking about this type of thing a few hours ago. His friend called yesterday because he needed help fixing his boat. He proceeds to tell my husband he's tired of not doing anything with his wife (they have 3 kids). Their oldest 6 year old runs the household. He said he hired a babysitter and they were going for a boat ride today. A front is coming through so it's windy and chilly. Not a day for a boat ride. I told my husband. Does he really think that's what his wife wants to do on her first day without the 3 kids in almost a year?

It's so easy to get into the mundane routine of life and stop putting in the effort like when you were dating. I know I'm guilty of it.
Appreciate 3