View Single Post
      09-02-2019, 09:51 PM   #76
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
for your question.. yes he could.. but as i ve said it was a choice and didnt work.. simple is that and its a part of racing..
and for the second part.. there is no rule that applies for force abandoning the car right after 200-300m from the incident even before a corner.. there is a black and orange disc flag.. even with that, after shown driver must retire on the next lap.. so there is nothing stewards can judge with.. yes there must be some vibration on the straight whilst he was checking.. from a driver's perspective if you feel the 4 wheels you tend to continue.. simple as that.. even in worse scenarios can apply to that.. 20 years ago same track Schumacher took half of the lap on 3 wheels, DC with his McLaren without rear wing.. in heavy rain.. if you took part in any racing series not track days you understand better the mood and everything in those moments..

im not a "fanatic" of Max but i like his racing abilities.. on rule book nor my side i dont see anything that bad to harsh judging him this much.. he made poor choices, he lost the race and almost Kimi's race was over also.. not complicated than this..

cheers..
Other drivers poor choices don’t absolve this drivers bad decision making yesterday. Especially with the context of what happened over the weekend.

I’m a fan of Max when he’s not driving like an idiot. Which is exactly how he drove yesterday as purely evidenced by not even making it past the first few corners of said race.

We will just have to agree to disagree.
Appreciate 2
yco5722.50