Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado.e9x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado.e9x View Post
Just missing the white stans
Nice Bred 1s, got them too except mines have never been worn. Which year are yours? I have the ones from 2016.
You're missing out man, Bred 1s with jeans, white tee and black/red flannel is fuego

Mine are 2016 too, used to wear them a lot, not so much now
Lol I used to be a sneaker collector. I slowed down the last few years though, it's an expensive hobby if you never wear them and only collect. I have like 25-30 pairs of Jordan's and id say like 20 are still on ice, only worn like 5-7 pairs of them.

The bred 1s are my favorite Jordan, along with the infrared 6s (have 2 pairs) and bred 4s. I'm a huge fan of the black and red look. Only reason why I've never worn my bred 1s (and I got many 1s), is because I just can't imagine how I'd feel once they crease eventually or if they got a scuff or got dirty. It's truly my favorite sneaker of all time.
I respect that, if I could still afford that hobby/passion I would. Would you mind pulling them all out on display and take a pic? I'd love to see what you got!

I have to agree with you the red/black is one of my favorite color combos next to red/white. I always thought my favorite color was blue but I always gravitate towards red. Painted my SBs as a tribute to the Chicago 1s, on my second pair of Red/White Old Skools, etc. As far as scufs/creases go, I was always just super careful. The Bred 1s are my all time favorite as well. So much so I wore them weekly. I like the creases with tumbled leather, gives it character. If the red panels were smoother I would have been a bit more anal. The furthest I went was having a microfiber and cleaner on hand to clean them any time they got dirty. They've stayed pretty clean, not perfect, but clean.

A few years ago when I was still in high school (the starting of "adulting" is why I can no longer afford sneakers lol) I was at that hypebeast level. Clout fueled my ego so I was always making trends there. First with Ultraboosts, Jordan 1s, etc. It'd always catch on a month or so later when the underclassmen copied my style. It was flattering. Good times.