View Single Post
      05-27-2021, 12:30 PM   #393
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
My problem is with his insane fans. I don't like that they have to denigrate anyone or anything who they feel was the reason Max didn't win.
I think that is written from a HAM fan pov
The closer 2 competitors get, the more fierce their fans get in their reactions.

Football fans (hooligans) are way worse. They meet in secret to fight out their differences with clubs, hammers and knives. Even throwing iron rods at players in the field (famous incident in hooligan history).
We still dont see F1 fans throwing things to the cars I believe. (although riotting in F1 is already beginning amongst fans after wins sadly, so we might get to see a similar dark future in F1...)
The hooligans are one of the reasons I don't watch football out of principle (and I live in one of the most football crazed nations in Europe)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 05-27-2021 at 12:45 PM..
Appreciate 3