05-27-2021, 01:01 PM   #395
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
I think that is written from a HAM fan pov
The closer 2 competitors get, the more fierce their fans get in their reactions.

Football fans (hooligans) are way worse. They meet in secret to fight out their differences with clubs, hammers and knives. Even throwing iron rods at players in the field (famous incident in hooligan history).
We still dont see F1 fans throwing things to the cars I believe. (although riotting in F1 is already beginning amongst fans after wins sadly, so we might get to see a similar dark future in F1...)
The hooligans are one of the reasons I don't watch football out of principle (and I live in one of the most football crazed nations in Europe)
I'm actually not, as I've said here many times before, I'm more of a VET/LEC/Ferrari fan and Mclaren RIC/NOR after that. I used to be more of a RB fan to until lately. HAM is way down the list for me, but I respect and recognize the possibly once in a generation talent he is. Much like Brady, I'm not fan of his but he is obviously the GOAT for US football.

Definitely agreed on the futbol fans, they are effing nuts.

Edit: Forgot, I've been brought back more into the RB fold thanks to PER joining the team. I really hope he avoids the RB second driver curse and has a great end of his career there.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50