BEAR-AvHistory
2020 Z4 M40i - 2022 M4C Convt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i - 2022 M4C Convrt

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
Even if it's not a true autocross event, someone's still letting you flog a car at zero cost to you.

Charles
On flogging other peoples cars. Posted this in another forum when jokingly asked if a passenger could hit the no nanny button in response to my statement that I had to sign that I would not push any of them.

"Can you have a passenger ride along? Maybe they could turn it off for you."

No passengers. True story with passenger. At the Performance Center Delivery school you can bring a guest who also gets to drive. My daughter, as competitive as her old man, & I have swapped being in the guest seat as we both bought cars.

She was the guest when I got the 440MPPSK. On a road course timed run I have had her beat every time but some have been very close.

Payback sucks.

I shut down the all the nannies to get a slight edge & put the car in the dirt ass first. She only cut a few nannies & made a perfect run. Have kept my big mouth shut ever since.

Maybe redemption will come when she get her Pig Snout M4 6MT convertible. That or further humiliation for me.

No sure she knows all the schools in Greer are now AT only. She is a pure "save the manuals" person & has never owned an AT.

FWIW will add this we have been swapping guest seats since 2004 its a fun day for anyone who can make the trip.

Not sure its connected to PCD attendance but we have both been competed to the regular weekend performance school.

2022 M4C - 2020 Z4 M40i - 2023 FORD Expedition XLT Max 4X4 400BHP - 2009 V-Star - 1998 Ranger 4X4 5MT - 1965 Cobra (R) 5MT - 2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 6MT
Appreciate 1
CJ4211559.00