View Single Post
      01-31-2024, 07:43 AM   #65
tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Yeah I'd give the sites a few days. I tried a translated version of the German site last night and it seemed that the manual only came with the frozen paint as a package, and changing to any other color at all removed the manual option. I doubt this is how it's supposed to be so I'm not too concerned about it yet. We've seen enough things saying the green can only come with the manual but not vice-versa so let's just let it play out.

Seats / interior colors - did anyone else notice in the announcement that in addition to the cognac / black piping there was black / blue piping? I think I'd probably go cognac either way, have had my eye on it for like a year or more since these manual transmission rumors started, but black with blue could yet be a consideration especially for a blue paint job. Hmm.

Will be interesting to see how wheels shake out too. German configurator let me put 5 of the 6 options on the car, the 18" option pulled the manual transmission but it was letting the others fly. But it didn't mention 19 + 20" only 19". So back to the "give it time" thinking.

BMWGirlFL thanks for sharing the site info, even if we're not sure on their accuracy right now it's a lot of fun to play around!!!
Appreciate 3