View Single Post
      03-31-2020, 08:19 PM   #213
goat30i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4 s30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat30i View Post
Just had her delivered from dealer a week ago, and the fabric tension strap (I think that is what it is) that wraps around a rib and should be connected to the top, is disconnected from the top on one side of the car, and is frayed on the other side. With dealer, so not sure what the cause or result is yet, but initial thought may be a new top, which seems drastic.

Also having issue with my phone automatically connecting (using CarPlay) after I added the wife's phone. Have to manually tell it to connect, now--sure this a searchable issue, but haven't yet.

*UPDATE* Dealer ordered new top from Fatherland, top arrived in less than two weeks--Yeah. Dealer scratched and chipped both quarter panels and trunk lid down to bare metal--Boo. Software upgrade fixed lots of little issues (HUD, Maps, CarPlay, Connected App) acting up--Yeah. Back and forth getting paint issues fixed, trim pieces jacked up, rain seal now needs to be replaced again, along with rubber door trims. Swirls in the paint still--Boo.
Appreciate 0