View Single Post
      11-10-2023, 10:02 PM   #32
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

so eggs......

me and (I taught my daughter) used to eat eggy explosions, that is a sunny side up (better-but would work with an over easy),

You carefully, cut the white off and around the yellow and eat that, eat the rest of the breakfast. THEN you carefully load the fork up with the yellow.

I got it down to a fine art, not a trace of white left just a globe of yellow,
then life the yellow up to your gob hole and put it in, BITE DOWN

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

But then one lunch time I was having just a basic, egg and chips, nothing else, just EGG AND CHIPS, so then I decided to do the unpardonable sin of bursting the egg and WOW the taste, then mopped up the yellow with the chips.

The remainder of the yellow&white was unsatisfying, so had to put it a top a buttered bread.

Then I tried the same with steak, egg & chips, putting the egg atop the steak, puncture and then same thing ! WOOO

I mean, here in NA, STEAK AND EGGS for breakfast, who the hell eats steak for breakfast and yall got the audacity to tell me about eating french fries for breakfast.

ATEOTD If I could get my hands on a proper English brekkie I would not have the slightest need for goddamn chips... YES THERE CALLED CHIPS.. you bloody DING A LINGS

Not french fries, lets get that straight,,, my brain has been contaminated by the ways of NA too long, pankcakes, waffles, poutine... REALLY Potatoes for breakfast, aka home fries.

What teh HECKEKEN is a HOME FRY... why not call it POTATOES

and hash browns are not even real hash browns, hash browns are triangles

and toast.... who the hecken has toast, its' BUTTERD bread

I have had it... when I get a hangover or just wanna treat I want a proper english brekkie, done

I just gotta source some black pud and I can just make it at home

Tinned toms, mushrooms, bangers

OH YES while were on it,, can I PLEASE HAVE A BANGER, not a hot and spicy thing or a garlic thingamy, a proper english banger

below is a proper plate with a cup of rosey no flippin orange juice, they show toast, but I'll take it !
Attached Images

Appreciate 0