View Single Post
      02-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

************Weight lose pros come in...HELP NEEDED!!!***********

Hey there folks i went to vegas Nov 12-14 and when i came back i checked my weight and i was 246 pounds. Monday morning i came back mad as hell and went on a diet, anyways a little while later i stopped at 237.5 pounds. Now fast forward to Jan 26th i re started my diet more motivated then i have ever been in my life in order to reach my 200 pound goal for summer and look good.

Anyways fast forward my diet to today i am 231 pounds. What i dont understand is why on earth i was 230 pounds on Monday and expected to be about 228 pounds by now, however my weight went up. Ever since i have dropped the weight since Nov i have felt my skin tighten up and i actually feel more buff, like ive put muscle mass on. Eventhough im 230 pounds you would never guess it, everyone always assumes 180 or so i guess its my body structure. Does cardio build muscle mass? I have not touched weights at all.

The very weird thing is i did this diet last time around and went to 228 pounds and i platiqued and quit, however i am not about to quit this time around . Wierd thing is im 10000 percent more educated now about this.

This is one meal day just for you all to eat an idea:
breakfast:
cup and half of cereal-180 calories
milk-90 calories one cup
yougrt-80 calories
15oz water

break: granola bar-100 calories

Lunch:
2 100% wheat breaks=140 calories
8 slices of 99.9 fat free turkey breast=90 calories
mustard
salad with 2 tablespoons of fatfree thousand islands=50 calories
2 slice of avacado=50 calories
fruit-100

break:
yogurt

Dinner:
salmon with brown nice and steamy veggies with spinach.

after workout:
maybe a fruit or granola bar or yogurt, you get the idea

Am i eating too many carbs?, not enough protein? What the hell gives?

Ive been switching my cardio around lately, 15 minutesof eliptical, 10 minutes of running, and 10 minutes of stairs. Averaging about 400 calories for 6 days a week at the gym.

I am so confused on why this happened, and in a way very mad. Can someone please help me.

Ive talked to some people and they tell me my body is use to what im doing and i need to switch it around, give it a shock.

A little background info:
Been atheltic my whole life:
Played for a basketball organization from 6-16.5 years old
Played for my h/s' ball team until 17.5
At age 18 i was 185 pounds and the same height 6 feet tall. I know because i weighted myself that day lol

So i know my nice body is under all this fat

Last edited by 1cleanm6; 02-12-2009 at 01:43 PM..
Appreciate 0