View Single Post
      02-03-2020, 07:17 PM   #137
kanovic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
Better yet, I don't have to drive that far yet I rarely ever go to the beach.

realtor.com typed in Chatanooga, sorted by most expensive to least expensive.

At a certain point, 2100 sq ft is really all you need. a nice floor plan and you're golden. Unless you have a bunch of children.

Sometimes, I see a nice 3bd/2ba 1600 sq ft house and get jealous. Only problem is that the areas that I would live in with smaller houses are ones that I cannot afford a 1200-1600 sq foot house, haha

Florida seems like a great place to live. I remember seeing people really enjoying living on the east coast of Florida. OP - have you done any research to some coastal towns on the east of Florida?
My first house was 1250sq ft but it wa suits the wife and I and it was perfect for us. The baby came and we decided to sell and buy bigger. The new house has a perfect floor plan imo, 3 bedroom 3 full bath and a bonus room over the garage that is basically my daughter play room lol. Everything we need, I will say since the city is expanding like crazy houses are getting more expensive, but for 200-300k you can buy what you need to be wayyyyy more then comfortable and be in a great area.
Appreciate 1
PoorLurker1136.50