07-22-2019, 03:29 PM   #485
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
same here i opted against the tiles for same reason despite the fact that they look great. Since he already has epoxy its much better than putting those on raw concrete, this way even if there is debris that does get washed out or vacuumed it doesn't matter it will not penetrate past epoxy so he is good to go.

I like epoxy alone as its easier to keep clean, sweep/mop/hose off.. downside is that its slipper when wet versus these tiles which i believe dont have that problem.

Great choice on Husky cabinets, but i suggest you somehow make that sink built in not just leave it with that plastic standalone. If Husky doesnt make sink cabinet, get a cabinet guy or something to make you one so it blends in seamlessly with the rest, since you're already spending thousands def dont leave that out.
there's no options for color for the outdoor sink since it's gonna take a beating. I will paint the front and sides of it black and maybe the top part where the faucet is.

there is a guy who put a review on his epoxy floors who got them professionally done twice before going RaceDeck because for some reason his tires would cause the epoxy to start getting soft because of how warm/hot the tires were after parking. I will say my epoxy floor tends to get slippery if I don't wipe up the water right away
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0