View Single Post
      09-28-2019, 09:56 AM   #9
rohitsja
MUHAAHAA
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i/ 09 E92 335i

I used to a lot and was actually famous amongst my friends for "Cussing like a sailor". Eventually professional life forced me to tone it down considerably. With my friends, i go all out because I know them well and they let loose too so it is mutual . Of course, around the wife it is a constant reminder of what word I let out, when, how many times in a sentence, etc. so trying to fix that too.
But with random strangers, acquaintances, I dance around the words until I know they are comfortable OR waiting for them to use it first so I could let loose lol. My go to's are - Son of a gun, Holy Smokes, Darn, Fudge, etc. etc. Usually people that want to let loose start throwing out the actual cuss words and then the conversation becomes more fluid to say the least

Some people are way too sensitive and I would suggest to exercise caution with others until you know them good enough. A girl i dated once told me, you are great in all aspects but because of you using "God Dammit" again and again she felt like she should break up. That was a good cue for me to know that some people are just different and I appreciate other people telling me that so I could either get away from them OR speak in a respectful way that they deem acceptable.

But f**k yeah, I like to cuss every chance I get. I find people who cuss out expressing their frustration/ expressions as more trustworthy in general.
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00