10-30-2019, 12:30 PM   #31
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Agreed but there are plenty ways to keep yourself busy that don't involve a job. Lots of volunteer opportunities out there to fill in between rounds of golf or fishing. It's no different than someone keeping a job they love rather than retiring. Find something that you love doing (volunteering at the local food bank etc) and do it.
I do volunteer, I go to food banks (nothing worse than being hungry) I give to shelters, socks and xl underwear make a difference, I train ass holes to become men (support them selves) doing basic repairs, I like doing it

Teaching someone to fish is better than giving them fish, I forgot the saying but you get the gist, problem is in Massachusetts pain killers in the 2000's made thousands herion addicted, I personally feel good seeing someone I helped focus on work have his truck with his name on it doing handy man work, making decent money (living)

Mentoring someone, volunteering is what we all should do if we're able, no handouts just simple help go's a long way

I give mini shampoos and toiletries to my local shelter, some on here made fun of me because I collect them (girly) when I'm at hotels (100 nights a year) fuck them, in short not a big cost to help out someone, some time is all it takes

Way off topic, sorry about the mini rant
Appreciate 1
2000cs3496.50