CeEl
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60  [0.00]
Got the car back. Software version is now 03/2020.31

I only spend about 15 minutes in the car playing with the menus. Everything looks pretty much the same to me. I may be wrong on this, but think Spotify is now prominently placed in the media menu (I never use it, it may have been there before). I know some people had issues with it in the past, maybe that’s a sign that it works now?

The tiles reset to default - no big deal, I only use the home screen and a screen with news & weather.

I think the difference in volume between regular radio and satellite radio is now gone - they sound the same to me now in terms of volume. But haven’t really tried it out, just found this by accident and didn’t really experiment with it yet.

What I am really excited about is that the Connected app on my iPhone now works! I can remotely start the car & stop the engine - I never got that to work in the past. That’s a feature I really missed and I am glad it works now.

Other than that I had the grilles replaced with black ones (I bought them Online a couple months ago) and the car detailed. I have a SF Red M40i, and the black grille looks much better than the standard one with cerium grey highlights. My opinion, my taste, don’t mean to offend anyone. Totally in love with the car, detailed it feels like I took delivery of a brand new car again.
Appreciate 1
ToysArs60.50