10-10-2019, 05:36 PM   #49
530iDriver
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
BMW continues to show how they've lot the plot with their arrogance.

The Bangle cars, notable the pre-LCI E65 and E60, had unconventional styling yes. But they still drove like proper BMWs.

This entire decade, ever since the launch of the F10, BMW has proved repeatedly how very little they care about the customers who made their brand what it is today. They're all about the ///Marketing now. Instead of making cars that are fun to drive, their priority is to sell the image of a fun car with gaudy styling, M badges on non-M cars, and garbage steering/chassis tuning (reaffirmed by all the negative product reviews and lost comparison tests the past 9 years).

You are far from the brand I once loved BMW. You're a sell-out and shell of your former self.
They are doing fine financially and they don't care one iota what you or the old guard brigade thinks.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0