Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
Nice try at turning this into "changing to stay ahead of the competition". How about addressing his lack of creating a beautiful and different design rather than what we have which is different and ugly design?
Those are all subjective statements. We all find different things beautiful or ugly......tasty or nasty.....etc. There are no definitive answers when it comes to subjective things.
Beauty or lack thereof is always subjective. If I would have said the Pontiac Aztec is ugly you could also say that is subjective. Pretty sure most people subjectively believe it is still ugly.

How many people as a percent on these forums thought the F80 was gross when it was first revealed? I don't mean whether they liked it less than the E90/E92. I mean seriously found it gross. Sure people could argue V8 vs I6 TT, bigger vs somewhat smaller, etc, but ultimately the previous gens and the new F80 are all beautiful cars. This thing is not just different, it is not appealing. My opinion but looks like I am not in a minority. But I also remain hopeful that the real deal will be tweaked enough to give the car a more cohesive design.
Appreciate 1