View Single Post
      02-17-2019, 07:13 AM   #331
harris69
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1997 M3/4, 1984 533i,1997 328i

I will look up Nsuns. 531 also keeps track of your days off and starts you back where you leave off. At 5'11" I have a long femur, so I don't have the ideal proportions for squats but I love squats. Bench on the other hand has always been tough for me and I have not made alot of progress on bench over the years.

I do take fats but I don't track my macros. My guess is I take about 140 g of protein, but carbs, and fats I am not so sure of.

I used to do JKD so I am quite familiar with the concepts of boxing, and few other styles. Never competed though but I wasn't that great anyways. I gave it up when I seriously hurt my back after a Thai Boxing sparring session.

I must have the shittiest genetics as I trained for years, and spent countless hours reading and researching on what exercises, and what supplements worked and still didn't get massive. And for years I worked out 5 days a week religiously. Now I am lucky if I get my 4 days in.

My PC considers my levels on the low end of the normal range. After years of keeping an eye on my t-levels he has finally agreed to start me on trt, albeit at 50 mg/week. But that's very low....

On JM 531 your main lifts combined with BB were a killer. I made so much progress even with slow recovery that I hated to give it up. NSuns sounds like it would be a ticket for me.

Last edited by harris69; 02-18-2019 at 05:35 AM..
Appreciate 0