Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
lol and kids make fun of each other even in 20s about having old iphones and
fakeairpods. so how you think they going to grow up . there parents probably the same; lavished out in designer clothing and jewelry.

im sitting here north of 6 figures trying to save 50 cents at sonic drive thru for a pricing discrepncy. kid told me today to stop being a poor ass and that he wasn't going to argue with me. closed window on me. manager same deal. LOL. i was in my beater pilot, thank god i just laugh at these situations now; and don't let my ego get hurt by general stupidness. if i even muttered "oh come on man im pretty wealthy" that conversation would have taken a wild turn
Yes, but that is the mindset that has made you successful. We are the same way. Retired now and plenty of kibble, because we pinched every penny till it screamed all our lives. My kids are the same way, pretty much, but they certainly had a lot more luxuries growing up than we did!

My X5 was my first car loan since 1979. I had a hard time getting aProved, partly because if that. I showed them my savings account and they were glad to lend me the money. It’s fun to not be so thrifty, but hard getting used to after a lifetime of holey underwear and bargain-basement everything.
Appreciate 0