View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 08:43 PM   #1179
nicholasn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Coupe, '09 CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa View Post
This is what we have for 6-8 months out of the year and the riding season is full of messed up drivers that do not know how to behave around a motorcycle. That coupled with having a bunch of fast cars makes it quite difficult to get any proper use out of the bike. I also do not have a ‘crew’ to ride with so that doesn’t help and finally the wife is always unhappy when I am out with the bike.

Anyway, all that = next to no riding typically.
That all sounds like you're searching everywhere for reasons to not ride. I'll grant the weather being a deal breaker half the year but idiot drivers are everywhere and aren't stopping other bike owners on this thread from riding. Too many toys means they don't get played with often enough, and bikes in particular need to be ridden regularly unless you are extremely diligent about putting them away for the season. It's not good for riders to take long breaks either as you have to rebuild your fringe maneuverability skills every time. Also nobody was born with a "crew" to ride with but it's not hard to find some people and form one...
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh17401.00