View Single Post
      10-11-2019, 02:13 PM   #23
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
Bmw were meant to be driven you mean right?

50k miles one year whoa thats most miles ive seen in a year. What kind of maintenance cost happened other then 5 oil changes lol

Im guessing you did more then once a week.

Good memories which is pricessless even if it turns out to he ex
Ya typo, struggle is real typing on this phone.

Yep 50k! AND I bought it right when it hit 100k! I averaged over 1000 miles a week. Felt like I was changing the oil every other month cause I was! Fell in love with it, was actually looking for a KIA and test drove it, had every option from the leather dash to comfort sport seats to active everything, hud.. AND it was cheaper then the same year KIA..I looked up why...The N63 but I do all my own work....needed new CCV everything and I replaced the turbos, made my own catch an setup to milk every mile out of the shot valve guide seals...finally caved and doing this right now along with injectors, coils, plugs, hpfps, etc. But at 150k miles to be expected. Cylinders and bearing surfaces still look great, going to see if I can get another 100k out of it...or blow it up in the process because I'm adding a jb4....high milage N63 with a JB4....what could go wrong? Lol
Appreciate 0