Thread: Society today
View Single Post
      02-17-2024, 07:14 AM   #14
Watching The World Burn
Lengthy but not a Girthy Member
Rep
Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

We flew home yesterday and some idiot thought it would be a great idea to try to open the rear exit door mid flight at 37K feet. While I don't think that's physically possible given the pressurization, I'm still happy his seat mate thought he was acting odd and checked on him and then physically restrained him just in case. They had to divert the plane to offload him into the waiting arms of the RCMP, hoping he's currently enjoying the amenities of a gray bar hotel in Winnipeg right now but then again, he'll probably be released by now with a promise to show up in court.

Thing is, I figure he must have been high - I'd put him around 18-20, and the reason I think her might have been high was I heard someone who could see him better said it appeared he fell asleep for rest of flight (surrounded by a bunch of passengers who would have been all too happy to encourage him to sit back down if he tried to move at all)... I don't think one would just fall asleep or act that way unless they were high. Mental disorder I figure they still would have been awake and probably fighting it more.

Just a crazy world we live in.
Appreciate 5
vreihen1615517.00
Llarry16692.00
Buug95918042.00
Ingraman144.50