jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie_2005 View Post
i respectfully disagree, especially implying that we are lazy.

each generation has it "easier" than the next. that's how it's SUPPOSE to work. the next generation that comes after us is gonna have it easier than us millennials, and so on and so on.

i'm pretty sure the people who grew up in the 1920's will think the people who lived through the 1980's are a bunch of pussies. i'm sure the people who grew up in 1800' will think the people whining about the great depression during the 1920's were just whining.

really the generation argument holds little water. especially since if it actually did, then the people who are complaining about millennials should show some responsibility in being horrible parents, as they generally are the ones who raised said millennials.

it's funny that the people who imply that millennials are lazy and don't take responsibility are the ones not taking any responsibility.

a vicious cycle.
I agree and disagree. Generally, the older generation has something to complain about the newer generation and vice versa. However, each generation generally shares unique characteristics and are a product of their times, which was basically built by the previous generations. Are we to blame the old or the new for what has become the now? That's another debate.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i