View Single Post
      04-05-2019, 09:42 AM   #1018
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Those are fresh! How are they putting on/ease?
They are really form fitting on the feet. The back of them has this thick elastic on them that keep them very snug. I've read lots of reviews where people were complaining that the size runs small but they seem fit me just fine. As for slipping on and off, the laces aren't really laces and aren't really even needed. No laces to be tied as the slide mechanism just slides up which is awesome. Usually the first thing I do with shoes is lace them up to where they are comfortable to slide off and on then tie a knot on the last hole and cut the laces off. I hate having the laces bouncing around while walking or having 12' of extra; that was one of the points that sold me on these. They are extremely comfortable and just feel like a padded sock around your feet. Planning on wearing a pair of them to the gym tonight for cardio to see the difference between these and my adidas that I normally wear. I usually do an hour to an hour and half of cardio, this should give me a pretty good test of comfort factor.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13656.00