10-04-2019, 02:14 AM   #56
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grocerylist View Post
My wife has a pediatric radiologist friend in SF that rents a place for $5000/month for a 2 bedroom up near Coit Tower. It's silly but I guess when you make $400k+/year money isn't a consideration for some people.
I second that, we visited SF last year and stayed via AirBNB into Filbert Rd near Coit Twr. The couple (he was unemployed web designer and she web advertising seller) who shared had payed monthly 2400,- for 2 bedrooms, a big kitchen and a very small bathroom. The whole appartment seems very...well, improvised and the "charme" of the old building wouldn't work really well. But on the flipside they had a garage and so a free parking space in front of their door.

Here in Germany wifey and me are living for monthly rent into a very small village 20 miles north of Munich with a population less than 10k. The sq/m price is meanwhile grown to 850 Euro / 933 USD and a condo w/o parking space is sold for 700k USD. Thats insane and ridiculous, prices are exploding since years, my condo in Hamburg has nearly doubled the price since I'd bought it for 15 years ago. We're dreaming of a single free standing house in a few years but if prices are more increasing like this, we had to face the fact, that a cheaper stay into a condo isn't the best solution but cheaper than sell our asses off.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00