hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Give_Em_The_DD View Post
Will have to see there my friend, you are quoting flight club-esque prices tho

Look at the db10, I can get you that shoe right now, ds with niketown recipet for under $450

When you've been hanging around the "sneaker scene" as long as I have, and NOT raping people on prices, you should be ok.

If you want to pay $1600 for a db6, let me know lol I have 4 for you Lol

The DB scene the last year n half has been significantly watered down, more pairs, less limited and they have even retroed the 3 (my personal favorite). There is no question the db9, 10, 8, and 3 production #s are higher than prior releases.

Sad but the DB exclusiveness isn't what it was before. Hence people demanding higher price for a db4, 6 etc.

BINs on the other hand is another story
If I remember correctly the earlier DBs were numbered I think. It's been so long. Have to agree but it's supply and demand, when pairs dry up prices go up.

BINs are amazing quality. LA got lucky with the Bin Vs. Nike allocated the most pairs during All-Star weekend. Fun times.