Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I've lost several jobs over the years from this right here. A supervisor who is threatened, by me, being able to get shit done versus their inexperience and their ability to kiss the owners ass.

I've never been that guy. I'm not rude, but I don't sugar coat shit. If a CEO comes to me with a problem, rather than saying yes sir and blowing smoke up his ass, I break down the entire scenario, highlight potential issues and then provide solutions to said issues. Not to sound like an ass, but I'd love to have 10 of me working for me.
If anything, I hate it when stuff is sugar coated for me. I can be an ass about it, definitely, but like with that club what ended happening was I messed up last semester, and I told the president/vice president multiple times to tell me if they thought I messed up too. Every single time, "oh no pickle you're doing good! keep up the good work!!"

Then over the summer, the old president hits me up. I was never tight with the guy so for him to be like "hey lets grab dinner" was an odd request; he flat out told me that the current guys hated my performance. When we got back I told them to tell stuff to my face instead of talk behind my back to a guy who graduated a semester ago...

I just feel like there's a way of saying this sort of stuff. You can easily say "yea you suck" (like my mentor did this summer), but that's not going to go well with anyone because you're not giving examples on how to improve, and so on.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
NEFARIOUS435.00