View Single Post
      09-08-2020, 08:08 PM   #86
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
The list seems very American car (or cars sold in America at least) focused. Look at this thing from Korea.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SsangYong_Rodius
That was one that came to my mind too (and you see them here on the road in europe....)

But I also see AMC's and Tatra's here, and I think they're very cool cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
Actually I think the Avantime is a really cool car (pretty rare, but I've driven one once), but the Vel Satis is butt ugly.

Some other ugly cars most people won't know (I'll spare the SsangYoung ones, those are all pretty ugly):
Hyundai matrix: some designer thought a smaller upper cabin on a bigger lower cabin with a transitional panel inbetween was a good idea:

Mazda Demio: totally uninspiring design

Daihatsu Move: twice as high as it is narrow:

Lancia Thesis: what happened here lancia made some incredibly beautiful cars back in the day and suddenly this....

Nissan Micra. Both the normal one and the convertable...nothing can be saved here

Mazda 121 (crazy wheel design: bears, koalas and other stuff, I think all made by famous wheel manufacturer Ronal):

Citroen Ami is also a pretty aquired taste (although these are rising in value):

Mercedes Vaneo:

Toyota Yaris Verso: you see them here everywhere. Old people buy them:
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60013.50