01-16-2020, 05:51 PM   #154
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
This thread if full of "M performance" owners shitting on people who own real M division cars.

People work hard to afford cars like the M3, M5, etc. Those cars are very expensive, aspirational, halo performance products that certainly deserve be in a category of their own. It's common sense.
They do deserve to be in a separate category, and they are. Look at the prices

Having owned both, I can't bring myself to understand your logic.
People work hard to own any car, period, that's common sense. Though most owners who paid MSRP or more than their annual salary to have the latest/greatest depreciating asset from BMW must justify their purchase when debating "value".

Most (new) M car owners are legit pussies as drivers and can't drive the cars to their factory limit let alone the limits of the cars after they dump $20k into performance modifications.

Most older "M" car owners can't afford to obtain or finance the newer cars, and they equally justify their ownership with "older is better, more raw, NA bro". Then there's the sensible ones, who buy what makes them happy, not what everyone thinks will be the best car, for them.. they get by just fine, too. The performance margins between the M cars of today, and their m-variants, make for another discussion altogether, the gap-up is no longer what it used to be.
m630957.50
EXE462100.00
0xdq36.00
A6bullet337.00
PDM5150.00