View Single Post
      01-31-2022, 11:39 AM   #8
///MPhatic
The Seeker
Rep
Drives: OG M2 • Exige

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Good thing you're asking now, and not say a couple months ago.

I'm no expert and no financial advisor, but I think BTC is going to hit high 20s before this carnage is over. I'd wait a bit as you might be able to pick up the coins for even cheaper in the next month or so. There's really no catalyst to buy right now, retail isn't buying and with Powell threatening to take away the punch bowl in March the easy money days are gone (I'm of the opinion they can't raise rates for long as the debt is so huge that will cause it's own problems, we're going to pay for the sins of 2007/2008 one day or another. It's been a looooong time since we've had a market without incredible Fed intervention, and if they do stop buying the bubbles are going to pop all over the place. Crypto is a HUGE bubble imho).

I dumped all my crypto once BTC was 10% off the ATH, and I've been waiting patiently to get back in (the latest ATH was the weakest one ever btw, it was a joke honestly). Almost jumped at around $33k BTC this week, but like I said I think it will still hit high 20s before we're done with this selloff so I held off. I also expect ETH to hit $1,500 and will be a buyer again there too.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly buy a bit higher to avoid the potential final flush which I think is coming.
This is so far over my head I need a translator. Just goes to show how far off the pulse I am.
Appreciate 1
NickyC17652.50