View Single Post
      05-27-2015, 09:15 PM   #1
Kwando
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

What to get/budget for her birthday?

Recently started seeing this girl (going on three months) and her birthday is right around the corner. I'd like to get some thoughts on what type of gift to get her as well as what my budget should be. We haven't been dating long but we both really like each other and it's getting pretty serious.

Does it have to be shiny? If I were to get jewellery it would have to be from Tiffany (she's a big fan/going elsewhere not an option) but that idea was quickly kiboshed after I realized I'm setting the bar way too high and my friends convinced me out of it. They suggested spending $100 tops.

So I was planning on getting her some yoga gear because she's a gym rat but clothes as a first birthday gift probably isn't a great idea and I would have to guess between a XS and S size without measuring her while she slept so I also nixed that idea. My current idea now is to get her some baking supplies because she's a home cake boss and it's something we can do together. Part of me feels it's not special enough to be a gift but I know she's been looking for some baking stuff anyway. Already paying for dinner and hotel if that matters.

Anyone have any constructive input? What did/would you buy your significant other if you haven't been dating for very long?

TL;DR: what do bitches like besides smiley faces?

Out of context cat gif

Appreciate 0