Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It's usually just for style regardless of the temperature. I usually end up stripping that stuff off due to running hot; I'm a walking furnace.
Bla bla bla. Tell the truth, you're crying when the temps hit 50.
Only because it makes car washing a pain in the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It's usually just for style regardless of the temperature. I usually end up stripping that stuff off due to running hot; I'm a walking furnace.
Trying to determine if your scarf can be categorized as a "douche scarf" as per the previously linked article.

Excerpt:

INTERVIEWER: So, scarves aren't new. What makes the douche scarf different than past pieces of cloth that people wrap around their necks?

DOUCHE SCARF DESIGNER: The douche scarf is unique in that it tends to be a little larger and longer than normal scarves, and it also can be worn in any season.

INTERVIEWER: And because of that it's attractive to douches?

DOUCHE SCARF DESIGNER: Kind of. You see, douches have one major objective and that's to be noticed by other people who not just notice them, but also say, "What a fucking douche!" Our scarves accomplish that instantly, because when you see a guy wearing a stupid, big looking scarf for absolutely no reason, you can't have any other possible reaction. So the douches win just by wearing it.

INTERVIEWER: I think I get it. If a douche isn't wearing a scarf…

DOUCHE SCARF DESIGNER: Then he has to work much harder to achieve douchiness in the group he's in. He may have to talk and say something douchey, like about his car or some stupid vacation he's taking to a place you've never heard of and he knows that so he waits for you to ask him, "Where's that?" so he can tell you for the next hour while you think, "What a fucking douche!"
I'm dying! Such a fun(ny) article. Now I'm going to pay attention to everybody wearing a scarf. Lol!
Appreciate 2
TiMSport12808.50
cmyx6go15803.50