View Single Post
      08-02-2021, 02:58 PM   #10261
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I feel this. I also feel like people that go into a relationship with this mentality, tend to stick with it. Wishing you a favorable outcome, whatever that may be.

Current girlfriend is awesome in so many ways, but something is off somewhere and I can't put my finger on it. I'm not going to toot my own horn and say that I'm funny....I'm f'n hilarious. I haven't had the experiences that I've had with women, because they like guys with no personality. Lately, the laughter has stopped. We laid in bed last night watching TV and in my typical state of mind, I make fun of everything that I see. Nothing but blank stares. I did manage to get her to talk about cleaning her house and work. I guess it's a good think I didn't just stare at her blankly, when talks of work and cleaning commenced.
Honestly, at this point, I’m just like “WTF is up?” I wont accept “fine” as an answer. Lord knows how many times Ive been blindsided (not just by this woman) by supposed issues that were always “nothing.”

I honestly think that is how this gal makes up my “cheating.” Something enters her mind, she is “fine” and that gives her time to go from me taking 30 minutes to get back to her all the way to me banging a coworker or something.

I’m over letting sleeping dogs lie, I’m 40 and I dont have time for that shit.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00